Total Available Quantity: 4 | Cash Equivalent Deposit: $350 per unit
About Tascam DR-10L Digital Audio Recorder with Lavaliere Mic Rental
Styled in black, the DR-10L Digital Audio Recorder with Lavalier Mic from Tascam is an ultra-compact, digital recorder and lavalier microphone combo with a screw-down locking connector compatible with most Sennheiser lavalier mics. It can be used for both the creative filmmaker and the busy videographer, and is also suitable for location recordings such as live events, and more.
Featuring 24-bit mono and 48 kHz BWAV (Broadcast Wav) file format, it records up to 32GB on microSD or microSDHC media. There is a 1/8″ headphone-output jack for easy monitoring of recordings and the recorder runs on a single AAA battery, which records up to 10 hours.
Furthermore, the limiter function automatically reduces input level to prevent distortion and the dual recording mode records to two files simultaneously with different gain levels. The easy-to-read OLED display has a wide viewing angle, and the built-in micro-USB Type-B port provides for external power and easy file transfer to a computer.
Finally, designed as part of a complete audio toolkit, the DR-10L delivers a flexible set of solutions for any audio production issue.
- Recording Format – WAV (BWF)
- Sampling Frequency – 44.1, 48 kHz
- Bit Depth – 24-bit
- Analog Audio Inputs – 1/8″ (3.5 mm) TRS mini jack with screw-down lock
- Mic Input Gain – Low / Mid Low / Mid / High / High+
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) – 115 dB SPL
- Maximum Input Level – -15 dBu (gain L)
- Minimum Input Level – -55 dBu (gain H+)
- Mic Input Gain – +14 to +38 dB
- Input Impedance – 33 kOhms (mic bias off) / 2 kOhms (mic bias on)
- Headphone Output – 1/8″ (3.5 mm) mini jack
- USB Connector – micro-USB Type-B
- Protocol – USB 2.0
- Battery Type – 1 x AAA battery (alkaline battery/ NiMH battery / lithium battery), and USB bus power
- Battery Operating Time WAV, 24-bit / 48 kHz Rec, without headphones, limiter: OFF, Dual Rec: OFF, JEITA Rec: Alkaline Battery: approximately 10 hours, NiMH Battery: approximately 8 hours, Lithium Battery: approximately 15.5 hours
- Power Consumption – 0.45 W
- Battery – Real Time Clock: 1 x lithium (built-in with soldering)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) – 2.0 x 2.2 x 1.0″ (52.0 x 55.6 x 24.4 mm)
- Weight – 2.2 oz (63 g) including battery, 1.79 oz (51 g) without battery